Our unique design capabilities combined with our structured manufacturing processes allow us to configure a balloon catheter to meet your specific needs. Typical applications include fixation, sizing, occlusion, drug delivery, and dilation.
Balloon Catheters Types & Features
- Balloon-expandable stents
- Drug-eluting stents (DES)
- Independent inflation lumens
- Inverted and single tail designs
- Multi-balloon catheters
- Broad spectrum of balloon shapes and sizes
- Compliant, semi-compliant, and non-compliant
- Variable expansion
- Cryogenic ablation
- Electrode mounting
- PEBAX® (Arkema)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
Contact Via Biomedical to learn more about our custom balloon catheters.