Product Design & Development
With over 17 years of experience in many different medical disciplines, Via Biomedical’s project managers are experts in guiding you through design concept to regulatory submission and on to manufacturing.
Our team begins by conducting early-stage conference calls or in-person meetings to brainstorm your concept and offer insight for how to build a better device. At this stage, we will discuss exactly what you are trying to accomplish, including
- Project timeline – when you want the device completed.
- Funding – what steps need to be taken to ensure your project is financed.
- Optimal regulatory path – what strategy is the best to obtain market clearance.
- Marketing plan – how you plan to market your product or sell your idea to a larger company.
- Pricing – at what price you’ll need to offer your device to be competitive in the marketplace.
From there, we’ll discuss prototyping your device and its purpose: is your prototype meant for proof of concept or to raise funding?
Once we have achieved a design freeze, we can start developing a manufacturable, functional, and cost-effective solution for your device. We can recommend test plans, create device-specific protocols, manage test activities, and create submission-ready test reports. With our focus on risk mitigation and design quality, we can ensure that your product passes all verification and validation procedures.
We can help you create the best market-ready product, backed by complete documentation. Contact us to learn more.